ATARID, Nationwide – Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who are seeking an experienced:
Community Association Manager- On Site
Job Id#: EB-1938984033
• Manage the day to day operations of a Condominium/Homeowner Association
• Review financial statements, prepare budgets and present to Boards
• Communicate with Board, Resident, Vendors and Contractors
• Apply and adhere to company standards and Florida applicable legislation
• Prepare for and attend regular board meetings as required
• Enforce community restrictions
• Conduct regular property inspections to ensure curb appeal
• Solicit bids, negotiate contracts, manage Vendors and verify contractor information
• Provide excellent customer service and deal with issues to ensure positive Board relationships are maintained
Experience & Qualifications:
• 5+ years’ as an On Site Community Association Manager specializing in the management of luxury high rise condominium associations
• Strong problem solver with ability to build positive relationships with Boards and Residents
• Confident personality with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Self-starter with a pro-active approach to association management
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite software – Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Good interpersonal skills and professionalism is required
• Florida Licensed Community Association Manager is required; Our client may consider candidates from a hospitality background who are able to obtain LCAM prior to commencing employment
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
Salary: $110,000 Depending on Experience, plus healthcare, vacation, holidays and personal days, 401k.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in a word format.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK? To learn about career opportunities and be kept informed of what’s happening in your industry, join today. No Fees to Candidates.
ATARID’s Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice; ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.