Orlando Basketball Goal Assembly Installation Repairs Removal Inground Portable Basketball Goals Systems, Equipment, Poles, and Hoops Court Marking Line Painting Striping Services 407 501 0136 ALL BRANDS Licensed Insured Great Rates http://www.ProfessionalAssemblyServices.com
Merry Christmas Special on Basketball Court Marking Half Court Lines for just 299.00 (+ Paint and Supplies) Save 100 Off Regular 399 Includes College 3 pt line, base line and key/foul line
We Service and Repair All Brands ...
Orlando Basketball Goal Assembly Installation Repairs Removal Court Marking Line Painting Striping Services 407 501 0136 Licensed Insured Great Rates http://ProfessionalAssemblyServices.com,
We Service ALL BRANDS
NEW -Orlando Special Sale! on Basketball Court Marking Half Court Lines for just $275 ( includes Paint and Supplies) Save $150 Off wow!
Includes College 3 pt line, base line and key/foul line Call For Details
Do not be FOOLED by those other guys who tried to steal our name, our look, ...
30' Concrete Pavement Cutting Span Saw
- 165 hours
- 190 HP
- this machine has been used very little
Spidercut™ Span Saw
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
NO CHALK LINES
PROPER CUT DEPTH
NEVER HAVE TO TURN SAW AROUND AGAIN ON PILOT LANES TO FINISH THE CUT
NO OVER CUTS OR MISMATCHING, LESS CHANCE OF SPALLING
CAN CUT SKEWED JOINTS
CAN CUT A CROWN
CUT IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
NO SLIPPING OR SLIDING ON CURING COMPOUND
CAN ACCOMMODATE SHOULDER PAVING AND RAMPS
SLURRY PICK UP OPTIONAL
ZERO TURN ...
20 x 21 x 8 Metal Building
Florida Certified with Plans
'A' Frame Style with Vertical Roof
2 Garage Doors, 1 Man Door
$3,610 plus tax
Installed on your slab or gravel.
We can also give you a price to pour your slab.
Call (813) 200-4202 to order today!
All products installed by certified state licensed contractor.
License # CGC-1510045
. Galvanized Steel Door
• Upgrade-able Oven Front
• Concrete weight bearing slab provides floor insulation
• Hand made with refractory mortar and bricks prepared to withstand high temperatures
• Stainless Steel Chimney with Damper
• Prepared for BBQ rotisserie spit
• Time to cook pizza: Average 90 seconds
• Average time to heat oven: 60 minutes
• Wood consumption: Initial 12 lbs (Cooking – 10 lbs per hour)
• Weight 1200 lbs • Size 40” x 40” • Inside 32” • Door width 13.7” • Fits 6 medium pizzas