The ideal candidate for this role will have administrative experience and be self-directed.
Entry-level, college graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
Will be supporting the President of the company, calendar management, expense reporting and varied administrative duties. We are now seeking motivated Italian/English Bilingual Secretary.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Assist all administrative/clerical duties (filing, documentation, phone/e-mail/fax correspondences);
Conduct technical and ...
JOB ID: FL6492
Job Title: Administrative Professional
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Service (A company that will allow for growth.)
• Manage all the aspects of clerical work including but not limited to filing, typing, answering the telephone, managing mail, and email correspondence.
• Provide outstanding service to clients.
• Maintain data base information
• Maintain a successful relationship with clients and insurance companies.
New Hire Process: Responsible for the new hire process of employees across various state lines; Assessing completeness of new hire HR paperwork; Large amounts of data entry into ADP System; Communication with local managers regarding new hire paperwork, compliance and credentialing.
Establish relationships with Occupational Health Clinics, setup accounts for new hire credentialing process. Run background checks on new hires and ensure successful completion of hiring prerequisites.
Data Entry ...
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer incoming calls and forward to the proper employee/department.
• Meet and greet all visitors.
• Send, receive and distribute faxes.
• Update telephone directories.
• Assist Human Resources with clerical duties such as departmental mail distribution.
• Serve as a back up to the mailroom as needed.
• Process and review all HR/Office Services invoices for discrepancies and payment.
We are looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Full Time sales assistant.
Candidate must also be comfortable in a sales environment.
She/he will be required to assist with client services. This also includes administrative support, answering phones, maintaining client database, compiling finance information.
Excellent customer service skills. (Previous experience with conflict-resolution A+)
Excellent communication, verbal and written in both English and Spanish.
Secretary / receptionist needed immediately in our Fort Lauderdale office. Duties include answering phones, meeting and greeting customers, and clerical work. Bi-lingual preferred.
Afternoon Hours are:
Mon - 12 - 6
Tues - 12 - 6
Wed - 12 - 6
Thur - 12-6
Fri - 12 - 6
Sat - 12 - 5
Come in with resume Today 4/3/2014 or Friday 4/4/2014 between 9am and 4pm to apply in person.
1955 South State Road 7
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Pay is $14-$15.50
Entering filing information into an Excel spreadsheet
Maintaining of office supply as a backup or fill in
File pulling for departments
Responsible for filling paperwork for all departments.
Light admin support for answering calls on as needed basis
Can do attitude
Drug Free is a must
Experience with the Kronos, Advantage, and Maximo applications is highly desirable.
SUMMARY: Under general supervision, performs a variety of clerical supervisory and/or administrative support work.
· Develops/revises/implements policies/procedures for office/unit in order to facilitate efficient/effective unit operation, clarify operating policies/procedures for staff and ensure proper procedures are followed.
· Resolves a variety of problems/issues from staff and/or ...
JOB ID: FLPBR223
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Company: Job Chit Chat
Executive Administrative Duties:
• Constant social media communication via Facebook, Twitter, Ping.Fm, You Tube, Linked In
• Answer and manage phone calls & monitor, respond to and distribute incoming messages
• Manage and maintain executive's schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
Hours: Full Time
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL
This is a position within the Nancy J. Cotterman Center reporting to the Accountant III. This position conducts administrative duties in support of the crisis unit, counseling unit, and Child Protection Team as directed, and functions within the Administrative Team. Familiar with human services client data software systems is desirable. Bilingual services desirable.
SUMMARY: Under limited supervision, performs a variety of senior level office support work involving the use of a ...
JOB ID: FLDR123
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Job Chit Chat
Established and growing wholesale distribution company is looking for EXPERIENCED Administrative Assistant that is accustomed to fast paced environment and varied workload. Candidate needs to be a genuine multi-tasker, self starter/self directed with excellent communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft suite of programs with emphasis on excel. Skilled at answering phones and clerical/administrative duties. Excellent and ...
The Water and Wastewater Engineering Division seeks an experienced professional administrator with strong budgetary, office automation, and supervisory skills. Experience in a municipal utility, or general governmental environment, is desirable.
NATURE OF WORK
This is highly complex and varied administrative work providing professional level assistance directly to a Division or Department Director.
Work involves the application of professional level principles and practices in the solution of ...
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Answer Phones
- Greet Customers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
Please submit resume for consideration.
Read more: http://miami.ebayclassifieds.com/administrative-office/miami/receptionist/?ad=27106255#ixzz2QXbp3TtI
Job Description: An elementary school is looking to hire a clerical secretary. This is routine general clerical work. The work involves a variety of tasks performed according to established methods and
practices. Responsibilities may include, but not limited to, answering the phone, filing and copying and other general office support duties.
The ideal candidate must:
- be responsible, dependable and punctual.
- be able to take direction, multi-task, and learn quickly.
- be able to work in a multi ...
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Operations Associate is responsible for providing operational, administrative and general clerical support to all departmental areas. This position reports to the Director of Operations
Mandatory Job Qualifications
1. Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand, climb stairs and lift as required to perform the duties associated with this job.
MUST HAVE VALID ILLINOIS DRIVERS LICENSE AND INSURANCE
1. Bachelors degree preferred
2. Commitment to ...
Feb 26 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Miami is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.