General administrative responsibilities include:
Preparation of reports/presentations using various software packages and databases,
Compilation of information from various sources, and handling small scale projects.
Performs audits of various types.
Individuals at this level may still perform office functions outlined in the first two levels but these are not the primary focus of the position.
Individuals may deal with confidential material on a regular basis.
PAY RATE: $13.29 hr
Carbon Recall, LLC requires a skilled and dedicated Administrative Assistant for its Broward County Florida office for 4 hours per day/20 hours per week. Successful applicant will coordinate, plan, support and manage all essential tasks. We require someone with a positive attitude who is highly focused and organized, able to identify and complete priorities from a growing list of concurrent objectives. Clear writing skills, able to deliver excellent results with minimal supervision, highly skilled ...
United Cerebral Palsy of Miami, Inc. is a non-profit organization that serves Adolescents, Adults and Children with developmental disabilities. UCP is an extremely rewarding place to work, if you enjoy a challenge, are a compassionate and committed person who believes all children, adolescents, and adults have the right to live, learn, play and work in our community.
UCP of Miami is currently seeking a TEMPORARY Registrar Clerk to work for our Private Charter School. The Registrar Clerk duties will ...
Work for one of the premier real estate investment, finance, management and development company's in Miami. We are looking for a Temp to Hire Administrative Assistant. This position requires familiarity with real estate related contract and documents.
- Preparation of listing agreements and various other real estate documents and approval memorandum
- Preparation of "PPA" requests and Officer's Certificates and submittal of funding requests to the Master Servicer
- Prepare requests for all new bank ...
FULL TIME POSITION FOR EXPERIENCED ONLY CANDIDATE IN HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY PREFERRED. KNOWLEDGE AND PROFICIENT NAVIGATION OF WORD, EXCEL, EMAIL. MUST HAVE VERIFIABLE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY OF 4 YEARS OR MORE AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION FOR OCCASIONAL LOCAL BUSINESS TRAVEL. BACKGROUND CHECK, AND DRUG TEST WILL BE ADMINISTERED. HEALTH INSURANCE AND 401(K) BENEFITS. EMAIL RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
This is a full-time, salaried position with realistic bonus opportunities and room for advancement.
This is NOT a commissioned position. This is NOT a sales position.
If you ARE interested in inside or outside sales, please visit our other ad.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Assist with all company functions including operations, production, and sales
Front desk receptionist duties
Customer service (phone, email and face-to-face)
Attend business expos, business card exchanges, and other networking events ...
Internet Fulfillment/Distribution Company & Exporters seeking an administrative assistant/secretary to support daily operations. E-commerce experience is required, as well as strong organizational and clerical skills.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is mandatory, particularly Excel spreadsheets and formulas. Must be able to create and complete data and pricing spreadsheets.
• Strong typing skills are required.
• Must be bi-lingual, fluent in English and ...
I am looking for someone to help me on a part-time basis, about 8 hours a week, with a variety of projects in my office and a few in my home. Tasks will include:
Organizing and filing paperwork;
Auditing patient charts;
as well as other administrative support tasks.
1) Send me your resume via this site.
2) Check your email often. I will email you a pre-interview questionnaire via Survey Monkey.
We are seeking an energetic administrative assistant to join our team full-time.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and self-motivated.
Under the general supervision of the Operations Manager, provides specialized administrative and clerical support primarily in the areas of customer service and logistics; may perform others duties as assigned.
- Communicating and interacting in person, over the telephone, and by written correspondence with vendors ...
This individual must be able to perform administrative and office support activities for the partners of the company. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing, and faxing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. You will be trained on the daily duties we will require. You will also act as a backup to our Marketing and ...
Our administrative assistants often make the first impression on our customers. They must maintain a high level of professionalism and impeccable standards for personal attitude, behavior and appearance. You'll provide customer service to internal and external customers by managing the front desk console and interacting with customers over the phone and in person. This is a great way to transition into future jobs in customer service and/or further employment opportunities within our organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adept at verbal and written communication
- Research Skills
- Strong organizational skills, planning, and time management skills
- Event planning skills preferable
-Assisting in day to day activities including coordinating and managing meetings and schedules, email management and other general office duties such as research and implementation of Salesforce
- Assists in ...
1. Loading serial numbers into system
• Loads the serial numbers for cards and phones using the corresponding part number, carrier and MNC information.
2. Learning proprietary systems (carrier interface)
• Performs all activations, deactivations, and reactivations of SIMs and handsets (devices) in a timely manner in an effort to prevent project and OCTP completion delays.
• Troubleshoots issues with internal departments.
• Extends service dates for test handsets (devices) for Eng. Q.A. test team ...
Our Receptionist/Administrative Assistant provides general clerical support to the Sales Center and is responsible for directing incoming calls for the branch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Represent GEMAIRE as a leader in the industry.
Operate switchboard system to receive incoming calls and route calls to appropriate destination.
Provide exceptional customer service to callers and visitors
Receive outside visitors and direct visitors to their destination.
E-Mails/mails out ...
We are a private, family office and because of our size the position includes both challenging and very clerical responsibilities and it requires a strong sense of organization, technical acuity and a high level of competence with Microsoft Office Suite. The position will include project/team work. The successful candidate must also possess superior writing skills, communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for experienced applicants. This is a part-time, hourly position (28 hours/wk) ...
~~Looking for multiple positions from one year to over 5 years PLUS of experience. All levels....
• 1- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
• Experience with brokerage/securities firms preferred
• HS diploma required. 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or a BA/BS Degree
• Advanced experience with MS Office Suite software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and
devices (e.g., Blackberry)
• Solid telephone, scheduling and travel management experience
• Advanced ...
Jun 20 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Miami is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.